Possibly, the only useful part of this whole website. This page contains a few sheets, summaries, etc that I’ve created to aid myself playing games.
Star Wars Armada:
- swaft – The Star Wars Armada fleet tool lets you build fleets for Star Wars Armada.
- Game Setup Card (pdf) – a quick little A5 card that lists all the steps to setup the game.
- Hind Commander Support Card – an A5 card that details how support is used: both how it is called in by elements and then how it acts when called in.
Dropzone Commander: These are mostly items that I use when running tournaments for this system.
- Building Damage Tracks – these should be printed onto paper (or card), laminated and then cut out. The idea is then to use whiteboard markers to note the damage as it occurs. The damage tracks also provide some of the important numbers used in the game (e.g. garrison capacity).
- Score Guide – small (9cm x 10cm) single sided slips of paper that I put with each table. These sheets let players know how to produce the tournament point score from their victory and kill points.
- Round Result Slip – these are used by players to provide their results to the TO: one is provided by each table. The special slots are used for extra things that might attract prizes such as destroying buildings or killing commanders.
- Table Pack Slips – I put a little table pack together for each table in the tournament. It stays with the table and includes all the bits and pieces (like objectives, pencils, result slips, etc). These little slips go in each pack to help me pack them and also make sure everything goes back in and can be used the next time.