Contrary to appearance, I have actually finished some projects. I guess that’s not entirely true, because of the nature of the hobby there are always things you can add. A Bloodbowl team might get another Star Player, a Malifaux crew a new Henchmen, or an Army a new core or support option. However, below there are a number of projects that are at a point where I don’t have any additional plans for them.
- Orc State: An 18 player Ork team; painted in dark blue and white (inspired by the Penn Statue college football team).
- Universitas Sudus Caemeterium: A 14 player Necromantic team; painted in crimson and gold (inspired by the USC college football team).
- A Chaos team with 12 players painted in green and black as part of a commission.
- A Chaos Dwarf team with 15 players painted in green/black (matching the above) as part of a commission.
- Jabba The Orcs: An 18 player Orc team; painted a la the movie, but a bit brighter. This team was another commission lot.
- Another Chaos Dwarf team with 15 players painted in a traditional red/yellow as part of a commission.