I’ve painted three sets of torpedoes for myself and a couple of commissions and bright old me decided to do them all together in a batch. Sure it was efficient, but doing the same thing 24 times tests my patience. I’ve done a couple of different colour schemes to help game play; each torpedo belongs to a ship and moves when that ship is activated. So having some way of telling torpedoes apart should make it easier to recall which torpedo moves when.
- Base: Deep Blue (SC-55) — airbrushed
- Highlight I: Cantabric Blue (SC-53) — airbrushed
- Highlight II: Mediterranean Blue (SC-51) — heavy drybrush
- Highlight III: Arctic Blue (SC-05) — drybrush
- Highlight IV: White (SC-01) — targeted drybrush (around propeller and front wake)
- Torpedo Body I: Graphite (SC-03)
- Torpedo Body II: Sky Grey (VMC 70.989)
- Torpedo Head I: Eclipse Grey (SC-16)
- Torpedo Head II: Graphite (SC-03)
- Torpedo Head III: Antares Red (SC-37)
- Torpedo Head IV: Sky Grey (VMC 70.989)
- Propeller: Brass (VMC 70.801)
I also finished the Val bomber as part of the IJN commission I was working on. Unfortunately I didn’t get the chance to take photos of the Minesweeper or MTBs from this commission. I’m not sure how I’ll get photos, maybe borrow them back from the customer one week.