I’ve made some more progress on the Chaos Dwarf team. This time it is the other filler unit for Chaos Dwarves: 6 Hobgoblins. The owner asked me to try and replicate the studio art colours. I never quite got the green yellow enough (my first try actually landed way too yellow, and trying again gave me what you see below). That said I think they look pretty good; the green/black armour works and the browns of the various other uniform parts all sit well together.
- Base: Lime Green (VMC 70.827) – Airbrushed
- Wash I: Green Wash (VGC 73.205) & Blue Wash (VGC 73.207) – 2:1
- Wash II: Ochre for Green Grey Filter (A.MIG-1508)
- Hoods & Pants:
- Base: English Uniform (VMC 70.921)
- Wash: Track Wash (A.MIG-1002) – 2:1
Other colours matched the Chaos Dwarves I painted a week or so back.