Not a lot of progress, a very bad bout of gastro laid me out for pretty much the entire week. However, I got back to things over the weekend and I started with some 15mm Police. As this is just a base-coating job: washes, etc to be done by the customer they are pretty plain, but I think have come up pretty well. The colours are nice and bright, but help the small figures stand out. I’ve gone for a mix of ethnicities (it is after all a modern police force).
- Shirt: Deep Sky Blue (VMC 70844),
- Pants & Hat: Prussian Blue (VMC 70965>,
- Belt, Tools & Gun: German Grey (VMC 70995),
- Boots: Black (VMC 70950),
- Badges: Brass (VMC 70801),
- Skin: Dark Flesh, Medium Fleshtone or Flat Brown (VMC 70927, 70860 or 70985),
- Asphalt: even mix German Fieldgrey WWII and Black (VMC 70830 & 70950), and
- Lips: even mix Rose Brown & Red Leather (VMC 70803 & 70818).